Practice Mandarin Every Day
The frequency of practice is at least once a day. But, how to practice?
Here’s a example plan that starts the minute you leave the classroom ….
- Day 1: Review the lesson as soon as possible, for example:
- Listen to the dialog while reading the pinyin
- Listen and repeat the words
- Close your eyes and comprehend w/o translating
- Day 2: Do quiz A
- Day 3: Do quiz B
- Day 4: Watch a relevant video
- Day 5: Do quiz C
- Day 6: Play the flashcards from the course page
- Day 7: Preview the next lesson (Listen to dialog and vocab)
Here are a couple videos relevant to our Mandarin One, Lesson One:
Here are a couple of excellent references for learning pinyin and pronunciation